BPC MULLARD OC81D LOADED Professional MKII Tone Bender
The BPC MKII Tone Bender OC81D is a detailed replica of the 1966 PROFESSIONAL MK II Tone Bender pedals created by Gary Hurst. The circuit unlike the MK 1.5 had a 3 Transistor circuit which, based on production/supply comprised of either OC75’s or OC81D transistors. This OC81D Loaded MK II can be heard on many Jimmy/Led Zeppelin Tracks such as ‘Whole lotta love’. This was the pedal seen being used by Jimmy on the recent ‘It Might get loud ‘ documentary.
BPC MULLARD LOADED Professional MKII Tone Bender OC81D.
- Aluminum cast casing
- Level and Attack controls
- 3x NOS 1960s MULLARD OC81D Transistors
- 1960s NOS Carbon Comp resistors
- As used by the Jimmy Page
- Limited production
- Certificate of authenticity